- Is IFrame safe to use?
- What is the frame in the HTML?
- Why forms are used in HTML?
- What is a form element in HTML?
- What is difference between iframe and frame?
- What is the correct HTML for making a checkbox *?
- How do I make a frame in HTML?
- How do I create a form in HTML?
- What is list HTML?
- How do you embed HTML?
- Is it good to use iframe?
- How do you set margins in HTML?
- What is HTML explain it?
- What is iframe used for?
- What is Frame and Iframe in HTML?
- What is Noresize in HTML?
- Why do we use floating frames in HTML?
- What is IFrame example?
Is IFrame safe to use?
If you control the content of the iframe, they’re perfectly safe.
The IFRAME element may be a security risk if your site is embedded inside an IFRAME on hostile site.
In addition, IFRAME element may be a security risk if any page on your site contains an XSS vulnerability which can be exploited..
What is the frame in the HTML?
HTML frames are used to divide your browser window into multiple sections where each section can load a separate HTML document. A collection of frames in the browser window is known as a frameset. The window is divided into frames in a similar way the tables are organized: into rows and columns.
Why forms are used in HTML?
A webform, web form or HTML form on a web page allows a user to enter data that is sent to a server for processing. For example, forms can be used to enter shipping or credit card data to order a product, or can be used to retrieve search results from a search engine. …
What is a form element in HTML?