- What is the plural form of Palace?
- What is the plural of a person?
- What is the plural of wrist watch?
- What does else’s mean?
- Who else is singular or plural?
- What is the plural of die?
- What is the plural of fish?
- What is the plural form of meaning?
- What is the plural form of else?
- What is plural for woman?
- What is the plural of comedy?
- What everyone else means?
- Can I say 2 persons?
What is the plural form of Palace?
The plural form of palace; more than one (kind of) palace..
What is the plural of a person?
◊ The plural of person is usually people except in formal or legal contexts, where the plural is often persons.
What is the plural of wrist watch?
The plural form of wrist watch is wrist watches.
What does else’s mean?
1. used with ‘someone’, ‘somewhere’, and ‘anything’ You use else after words such as someone, somewhere, or anything to refer to another person, place, or thing, without saying which one. She had borrowed someone else’s hat. Let’s go somewhere else.
Who else is singular or plural?
Re: Who else + plural form of the verb? “Who else wants it.” ‘Who’ is singular.
What is the plural of die?
Die is the singular form of dice. It comes from the French word des, a plural word for the same objects. In English, the most common way to make nouns plural is to add an S. If die followed that rule, its plural form would be dies.
What is the plural of fish?
The plural of fish is usually fish. When referring to more than one species of fish, especially in a scientific context, you can use fishes as the plural.
What is the plural form of meaning?
The plural form of meaning is meanings. Find more words! Another word for.
What is the plural form of else?
There is no plural form for an adverb so elses and elses’ are always wrong. Else can be an adverb e.g. ‘where else’ or an adjective e.g. ‘someone else’. Someone else’s is correct.
What is plural for woman?
Woman is the standard feminine parallel to man. As a modifier of a plural noun, woman, like man, is exceptional in that the plural form women is used: women athletes; women students.
What is the plural of comedy?
The noun comedy can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be comedy. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be comedies e.g. in reference to various types of comedies or a collection of comedies.
What everyone else means?
everyone else(Pronoun) All other persons.
Can I say 2 persons?
Your first choice when talking about more than one person is “(two) people”. “Persons” only makes sense if you mean “individuals”… and as 郭东兴 has pointed out, this is quite uncommon. Persons is an old word, from formal English.